a place where you can read, hear, and watch my expression.. about me, my life and everything.. enjoy..

Selasa, 22 Mei 2012

Just Me

Many people can easily tell their closest person about their problem. I'm not
Many people can easily ask people for help. I'm not
Many people can easily share their stories. I'm not

I don't know if it's just me who can't easily let other people knows what I really doubt for, and pretends everything is okay.
I don't know if it's just me who can't easily tell them what I really wants, and just go with the flow.
I don't know if it's just me who cover my own problems and try to solve everything alone.

Here I am.
I'm just being me.
Let me be,

Just me.

2 komentar:

  1. Postingannya forever alone banget dah. Hehehehe.
    Semangat yaa.

    BalasHapus
  2. hahaha.. gini ini kalo orang introvert mellownya kumat.. tapi nggak segitunya kali.. ^^

    BalasHapus