a place where you can read, hear, and watch my expression.. about me, my life and everything.. enjoy..

Selasa, 29 November 2011

Is it a sign?

Do you believe in sign? Hmm. I don't know, but I think I see the sign this morning. I mean the sign for me to do something. I meet two people this morning and they talk about the same thing with me, just call it "it thing". And I read a morning newspaper and there's two articles talk about "it thing". I also bought a new magazine, and indise, again, I found "it thing" there. Yeah., maybe it's a sign to start to do "it thing" and finished it as soon as possible.

Btw, the rain fall down. I love morning rain. :D

1 komentar:

  1. Again.. and now in Facebook.. I hope you don't get too curious with this "it things", coz it maybe just an ordinary thing for you. :)

    BalasHapus